- Have you seen an example of someone's great strength ending up being a great liability?
- What is the secret to Samson's strength? Is there an area you feel you need more of God's strength?
- What are you doing to cultivate your relationship with God? What do you do when it begins to feel mechanical or like you are just going through the motions?
- Read 1 Peter 2:9-12. Do you want to live set apart for the world? If not, how can your group encourage you to grow in your satisfaction with God and desire to live in this way?
- How does Samson both act as a mirror for the church and point forward to Christ?