- Read Acts 10:34-43. Why is it significant that Peter explains how the gospel started in Jerusalem?
- Peter explicitly states that God shows no partiality. When are you tempted to show partiality? How does this affect your evangelism?
- How do you see people limit the power of the gospel?
- Read verse 43. Belief in the gospel results in forgiveness of sins. What else do people try to make the gospel about?
- Thinking back over this sermon and those of Missions Month, was there something significant you learned or were convicted by? How will you respond?