- This passage opens with Jesus' resolve to go to Jerusalem. How do we now share in that resolve?
- Are you determined to follow Jesus? How does the priority of following him inform other areas of your life?
- How do our actions make a difference in the declaration of the gospel? What is the role of relationship?
- Who are some non-Christians you are in relationship with that your group can be praying for?
- What are some of the difficulties we will face in discipleship? When have you had to respond "I have decided to follow Jesus."
- Read Luke 10:20. What causes you to rejoice?