- In what areas are you prone to justify yourself?
- Who are the people you struggle to show mercy? What are your attitudes toward them?
- What is something you could do to better understand them?
- The EFCA Statement of Faith says, "We believe that God's justifying grace must not be separated from His sanctifying power and purpose. God commands us to love Him supremely and others sacrificially, and to live out our faith with care for one another, compassion toward the poor and justice for the oppressed." How well does this characterize your attitudes and actions?
- How has God worked in your life to help you grow in humility?
- Jesus is a perfect example of loving your neighbor. What is something you could do this week in response to this message to grow in Christ-likeness?