- What is the most significant thing you have lost? Did you later find it?
- Have there been times in your life when the grace of God has lost its amazingness? What can we do to keep the joy of salvation and the gospel?
- What are the four things that are lost in the parables of Luke 15? Who do the different characters represent?
- How do the actions of the father point toward the gospel and God's saving action?
- How should we respond to the grace of God? How do the characters in the parable respond?
- What are some ways you've seen God working recently that is a cause to rejoice in his compassion and love?