Students are invited to join us this summer for a deep dive on how to share the gospel with friends, neighbors, and family through relationship.
Middle School will meet in the Chapel and High School will meet in the Worship Center.
What will be done to protect students?
- Every student will receive hand-sanitizer upon entry.
- Students will be required to wear a mask (if necessary, we will provide some extras).
- By meeting in the Chapel and Worship Center, extra space will allow for social distance during the gathering.
- Games will be no touch.
- Rooms will be disinfected before and after meeting.
- Sick students should not come and will be asked to leave if they do.
Will Student Ministries host an After-Party like a typical summer?
We will refrain from After-Parties at least through the month of June. After-Parties consist of games and gathering in ways that are difficult to maintian social distancing.